A Guide on How to Fix Computer Errors and Make your PC Faster
Lately your computer has been acting strange and you really don’t know what to do about it. Each day, you get up early before work and check your e-mail but something always slows you down. For example, last time there was the blue screen error and now the computer is so slow that it takes you twenty minutes to check your e-mail! In any case, this isn’t right! You need to take the appropriate action in order to fix computer errors and move on. After all, you have a life and just want to get on with business. If you are someone who isn’t great with computers or do not know the first thing about fixing them, there are many online guides to help you.
For those who have many types of programs on their desktop, you may want to hold off on installing anymore. A cleanup process should be conducted. You can do this deleting certain programs and files by hand. Once they have been deleted, go ahead and empty out the recycle bin. Although you have not deleted all unused files, this will still give your PC the boost it needs. Aside from this, you can use a registry cleaner to help you in the process. Your registry is filled with tons of files and folders which are cluttering up the place. It has been about four months since you purchased your computer and since this is your first run, the registry cleaner can remove even up to 60% of clutter! In case you don’t know what cleaner to use, the best one right now is Reg Cure. With Reg Cure, you can delete hidden Internet history, unwanted files and folders, etc. It can do everything for you, automatically! The only thing you need to do is click the buttons and this software will scan your PC. Aside from this, there are tons of other ways to get rid of errors. You might not know them all but luckily, we have put together a guide for you on how to fix computer errors.
1. Use tools such as a defragment application. Most defrag software are free and you can even locate one which is already installed in your PC. Look under “Start” and you will be able to pick from a few tools to help clean the computer.
2. Another great tool is TreeSize. If you don’t know what needs to be deleted, this tool will list all of the applications or files that take up the most space. These are the ones that you really need to delete if you do not use them.
3. Go ahead and find a program named Startup Delayer. This can really speed up the time it takes for your computer to boot up. What it does is delay programs if they are automatically scheduled to run after startup.
4. As we mentioned before, use a registry cleaner. It will take any files which have become corrupted and fix them. These are fast and efficient, so pick a program you want to use. Be sure to pick up a paid registry cleaner instead of the free ones. When you download free ones, most have viruses or some sort of spyware attached. Always keep yourself well protected.
5. Check to see if you have the most recent hardware available on your PC. Any outdated hardware is likely to cause errors since the communication between your system and the hardware isn’t responding correctly. Most hardware is available to download online if you need a new version.
6. Go to Performance options in your PC and be sure to turn off any visual effects. This could be wallpaper or screensavers that you use. This will definitely speed up your laptop or PC.